True friendship doesn’t care whatever comes between the bond of friendship if it is an ocean or millions of miles but get stronger even from previous. Best friends will remain BFF and there is no excuse even distance or something else to continue with the real caring. We thought phone calls can dissolve the distance between us but no call can compensate for a warm hug on your birthday. On your special day, (14 April ) I miss you, I missing hugging you, I missing our college days. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday my Bestie 😘. So this Chocolate peanut butter cake only and only for you my Bestie.
I baked this cake for my bestie who is living miles away. Today is her birthday and she is a huge chocolate fan.
Chocolate Peanut Marble Cake | Cooker Cake | Its My Bestie Birthday
Best way to eat chocolate and peanut together – Ya, I got the answer. Chocolate peanut marble cake is the answer. Chocolate cake swirled with homemade peanut butter looks super pretty in this moist and delicious marble cake. Traditionally marble cake is made with chocolate and vanilla batter but I wanted to give my version a little twist. This is a really quick and easy cake to make.
Chocolate Peanut Marble Cake | Cooker Cake
Whole wheat flour – 1 & 1/2 cups
Brown Sugar – 1 cup
Cocoa powder – 1/4 cup
Milk – 1 cup
Baking powder – 2 tsp
Homemade peanut butter – 1/2 cup
Oil – 1/4 cup
Chocolate sprinkles – 1/4 cup
A pinch of salt
- Dry Ingredients : Sieve flour, baking powder and salt. Mix well and keep aside.
- Wet Ingredients : In a grinder mix sugar, oil,and milk until smooth mixture.
- Mix both mixture together and mix well.
- Put 1/2 prepared batter into a greased baking pan. Then add 2 tbsp of peanut butter and with the spread it with the help of fork.
- Then again put remaining batter and then peanut butter. Spread it with the help of fork and sprinkle chocolate chips.
- Tab the cake pan on a countertop to release any large air bubbles.Put the cake pan into the preheated pressure cooker and bake it for 1 hour.
- Don’t over mix the prepared batter.
- Don’t demould quickly allow it to cool down completely.
- Baking time may vary.
- If cake batter looks dry, add 2- 4 tbsp of milk.
- If baking in Oven: Bake in the preheated oven at 180 deg Celsius or around 360 Fahrenheit for about 1 hour. The baking time may vary. So keep checking the cake after 40 to 45 minutes.
Pressure Cooker Method:
Grease the baking tin with oil and dust it by sprinkling whole wheat flour over greased surface evenly. Pour the mixture into the greased baking tin.
- Use the baking tin of 6 inches in diameter, so that it can easily get into the pressure cooker.
- Use a 5-liter pressure cooker. It should be big enough to hold the baking pan.
- Baking Tin should be made of Aluminium.
- If baking tin comes into direct contact with the base of the pressure cooker, it can burn ( overbake ) the cake. So use a pressure cooker container which has big holes in it or any aluminum small stand.
- No gasket and whistle are needed. Remove them before baking.
- Don’t add water to the pressure cooker.
How to Bake In A Pressure Cooker?
- Heat the pressure cooker on high heat for 2 minutes. Use sea salt or sand as a layer inside a cooker. Put a steel stand on a layer of salt or sand.
- Now put the cake tin containing the cake batter ( Do not put water inside the pressure cooker).
- Close the pressure cooker lid and do not put the whistle on the lid. Remove the gasket (rubber ring) from the lid.
- Lower the flame after 2 minutes. Let it bake for 50 -60 minutes on low flame. After 60 minutes check the cake with a knife, if the mixture does not stick, it means the cake is done.
- If batter still sticks to knife then again bake for another 10 minutes. Do not open the lid immediately.
- Eggless Pressure Cooker Cake is ready.
Categories: Cooker Cake