Enjoy this Two Ingredients – frozen healthy, vitamin C rich treat on a day when you’re looking for something cool that’s made with natural and nutritious ingredients. I really liked making these fruit popsicles because they are super easy and healthy. It is as simple as cutting up your favorite fresh fruits and arranging them in the popsicle mold.
The added bonus is these popsicles are made of fresh fruits, NO SUGAR added. In this popsicles, I used freshly squeezed orange juice, kiwi to fill out the molds and they turned out super delicious.
Kiwi green flesh is sweet and tangy. It’s also full of nutrients like vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin E, folate, and potassium. They also have a lot of antioxidants and are a good source of fiber. Whereas, Oranges are well known for their vitamin C content. It boosts your immune system and improves your skin; they also aid with heart health, cholesterol levels.
Ripe Kiwi – 4
Fresh Orange Juice – 2 cups ( Juice of 6 Oranges)
- Peel and slice the kiwi fruit and place in a blender or food processor with the orange juice (with dough chopper ).
- Pulse until smooth. Pour into a popsicle mould.
- Now tap the moulds. Freeze them for 6 hours.
- For Demold Popsicles – Run under warm water until popsicles slide out of the mould.
- Don’t grind kiwi in the blender else kiwi seeds will grind along with the pulp.
Categories: Sweet Treat