Sprouts Oats Cutlets is very easy and nutritious snack with goodness of oats and sprouts. It is a perfect tea time snack and also a nutritious after-school snack for kids. It is rich in fiber and a significant source of protein and carbohydrates.
Sprouts contain a significant amount of protein and dietary fiber, as well as vitamin K, folate, vitamin C, vitamin A. If you are looking for weight loss diets with good taste, then sprouts can replace them all. Whereas Oats are loaded with dietary fiber and have a range of healthy cholesterol-lowering properties.
Whole Green Dal Sprouts – 1 cup
Roasted Oats – 1 cup
Finely chopped onion – 1 medium
Finely chopped garlic- 2
Finely chopped coriander leaves – 1/4 cup
Finely chopped green chilly – 1
Turmeric – 1/4 tsp
Coriander powder – 1/2 tsp
Sabzi masala or pav bhaji masala – 1/2 tsp
Crushed Roasted Peanuts – 3 tbsp
Salt to taste
Oil for shallow frying
For Serving :
Thick curd – 1 cup
Chaat masala – 2 tbsp
Green Chutney or Sauce – 1/2 cup
- Microwave sprouts with 1/2 cup of water for 5 mins. Drain off the water. Let the sprouts cool. Then slightly chopped or grind boiled sprouts.
- Microwave roasted oats with 1 cup of water. Let it cool completely.
- Mix ground sprouts, microwave oats, and other above ingredients (except oil ) to make a soft dough. Keep it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Now apply little water on your hands. Take some lemon size portion and make cutlets.
- Heat little oil in pan and place cutlets in a pan.
- Shallow fry till both sides are golden brown and crisp.
- Serve hot with curd, green chutney and sprinkle chaat masala.
Categories: Snack Recipes