Cucumber, kiwi, lemon and mint all four are very refreshing ingredients. The tangy kiwi, cucumber freshness, soothing mint and energizing lemon when combined together we get a perfect summer drink.
The added bonus of this drink I made this drink with grapes. Grapes naturally sweet and tart flavor of grapes make them the ideal snack for any time of the day. So, its sugar-free lemonade. This recipe is simple, all natural ingredients and 5 minutes, and you’ve got delicious healthy lemonade without sugar.
Grapes aren’t often blended in a lemonade. Grapes are 80% water, which makes them blend easily and add extra hydration to your drink. It can be a good replacement with SUGAR. Cucumbers are sooooo nourishing, and they’re totally in season at this time of year. They’ve got a range of anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits, and their phytonutrients are linked to anti-cancer benefits.
This cucumber kiwi lemonade just what you want to sip on in a warm summer day. Made with all the fresh ingredients this summer cooler is healthy and packed with vitamin C.
Cucumber Kiwi Lemonade | No Sugar Beverage |Cucumber Summer Coole
Chopped cucumber – 2 small size
Chopped kiwi (with skin) – 1
Grapes – 1/2 cup (I used both green and red grapes )
Water – 1 & 1/2 cups
Juice of 1 lemon
Handful of mint leaves
Roasted Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp
Black Salt to taste
- Put all above ingredients with half cup of water.
- Blend everything until smooth.
- Then add remaining cup of water and blend it again.
- Use a mesh strainer to strain juice into a container.
- Pour lemonade into a glass. Garnish with spicy cucumber (little red chilli powder, roasted cumin powder with little salt), kiwi and grapes.
- Enjoy delicious no sugar and quick lemonade.