Consuming the daily recommendations of fruits and vegetables can be a challenge. Blending a fruit or vegetables into a smoothie helps ensure you meet your body’s daily nutritional needs. Smoothies are delicious and super easy to make.
Smoothies are one of my favorite things ever. Weekdays mornings are always a rush. SMOOTHIES are the lifesavers – Just throw fruits or veggies of your choice, milk or yogurt, blend and its ready within a minute.
I have already shared different types of smoothie recipes – Mango Smoothie, Cantaloupe Apricot Smoothie, Mango Yogurt Smoothie, Muskmelon Kiwi Smoothie. Today, I am sharing Cinnamon Fruit Smoothie with OATS.
This delicious smoothie is packed with nutrition and flavor, you’ll love this cinnamon and apple combo. The banana adds additional fiber, as well as potassium, manganese, and vitamin B6. Oats is the main ingredient in this smoothie not just for creaminess but a great nutrition source as well.
Oats are loaded with dietary fiber and have a range of healthy cholesterol-lowering properties. This smoothie is light and refreshing with just enough sweetness from the apple to make it enjoyable.
Cinnamon Fruit Smoothie With Oats | Breakfast Smoothie | Fiber Rich Smoothie
Apple – 1 (Peeled and cubed)
Banana – 1
Cinnamon powder – 1/2 tsp
Oats – 1/2 cup
Water – 3/4 cup
Skimmed milk – 1/2 cup
Chopped walnuts – 1/4 cup
- Heat a 3/4 cup of water in a nonstick saucepan and add oats. Cook oats for 6 minutes on medium low flame stirring continuously.
- When oats are cooked switch off the flame. Let it cool down completely before grinding.
- Now blend cooked oats, banana, apple with milk together in a mixer till smooth.
- Pour smoothie into a glass, garnish with cinnamon powder and chopped walnuts.
- You could even make oats in advance and use accordingly.