A creamy delicious and healthy bowl of Mango Oats Smoothie is a perfect way to start your day. Smoothie bowls are very easy to make, just throw all the ingredients in blender and blend – Its Ready
Besides their sweet, delicious taste mangoes also have many advantages and health benefits. Mangoes are a very good source of fiber. Mangoes also contain many minerals in them; most notably potassium and magnesium. These minerals are necessary for muscles’ growth, contraction of muscles, relaxation of muscles and producing proteins in your body.
Whereas, Oats are loaded with dietary fiber and have a range of healthy cholesterol-lowering properties. But the problem is – Plain oats taste blend. By adding a few ingredients and the right cooking method, it will become a better bowl of oatmeal.
Just blend cooked oats and mango together. Top it with a few extra mango chunks, fresh cherries, and sliced pistachios or roasted sunflower seeds or any nuts of your choice. You will have tropical, a protein-packed, fiber-rich bowl of deliciousness.
Mango Smoothie With A Healthy twist – Breakfast Bowl Recipe – Mango Oats Smoothie
Mangoes – 1 (Peeled and cubed)
Oats – 1/2 cup
Cold Milk – 1/2 cup
Water – 3/4 cup
Fresh fruits – 1/2 cup ( Mango cubes. sliced cherries) Any fruits of your choice
Sliced Pistachios – 1/4 cup
- Heat a 3/4 cup of water in a nonstick saucepan and add oats. Cook oats for 6 minutes on medium low flame stirring continuously.
- When oats are cooked switch off the flame. Let it cool down completely before grinding.
- Soaked 10 pistachios (without shells) in a 1/2 cup of water for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes drain the water and slice them. Keep them aside.
- Now blend cooked oats, mangoes with cold milk together in a mixer till smooth.
- Pour into a big bowl, garnish with chopped mangoes, cherries and sliced pistachios.
- You could even make oats in advance and use accordingly.
- You can substitute mangoes with any seasonal fruit.
- By soaking, pistachios will slice easily.