The green moong daal sprouts contain a greater concentration of nutrients like Vitamin E, potassium, iron, phytochemicals, antioxidants, bioflavonoids, and protein. They also contain other nutrients like folic acid, zinc, niacin, riboflavin, copper and magnesium which are very good for hair.
Awesome combination of sprouts and fruits with a tangy fresh orange juice. I added roasted flaxseeds and sesame seeds for crunch. You can add roasted walnuts or almonds. This is a really easy salad with fresh fruits. It is an excellent meal for breakfast or a mid-day healthy snack.
Green Moong Sprouts Fruit Salad
Green moong daal sprouts – 1 cup
Sliced Cape Gooseberry (Rasbhari) – 1/2 cup
Chopped Kiwi – 2
Chopped Green & Black Grapes – 1 cup
Chopped Payapa – 1 cup
Pomegranate pearls – 1/2 cup
Chopped Galia melon (Sarda) – 1/2 cup
Fresh Orange Juice – 1/2 cup ( 1 Orange)
Chaat Masala – 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Roasted Flaxseeds – 2 tbsp
Roasted Sesame Seeds – 2 tbsp
- Heat a small non-stick pan and roast flaxseeds on low flame for 1 minute. Keep It aside.
- Heat a small non-stick pan and roast sesame seeds on low flame for 1 minute. Keep It aside.
- Add all chopped fruits with sprouts in a big bowl.
- Now add orange juice, salt, chaat masala and mix well.
- Garnish with roasted flaxseeds and sesame seeds. Enjoy !!!!