Whole Wheat Choco Marble Cake is a delicious combination of vanilla and chocolate flavor with lots of choco chips. The secret of this super moist and delicious cake is – It has No Butter, No All Purpose Flour and No Egg which make this cake super healthy and a perfect tea time partner.
Whole Wheat Marble Cake – Pressure Cooker Cake
Whole Wheat Flour – 1 & 1/2 cups
Powdered sugar – 3/4 cup
Baking Powder – 2 tsp
Refined Oil – 1/4 cup
Warm Milk – 1 cup
Vanilla Extract – 1 tsp
Mix Chocolate Chips – 1/2 cup
Cocoa powder – 2 tbsp
Hot water – 2 tbsp
A pinch of Salt
- Toss 1 tsp of wheat flour with chocolate chips and keep it aside.
- Dry Ingredients: Sieve flour, baking powder, and salt into a bowl. Keep it aside.
- Wet Ingredients: Add oil, vanilla extract, milk, powdered sugar in a grinder and grind until the mixture is smooth.
- Now mix both dry and wet mixtures. Vanilla cake batter is prepared.
- In a separate bowl mix hot water and cocoa powder. Now mix 1/4 cup of the prepared cake batter. Chocolate cake batter ready.
- Now both vanilla and chocolate batter is ready. Greased the baking pan with oil and dust it by sprinkling whole wheat flour over greased surface evenly.
- Now place alternate spoonfuls of chocolate and vanilla batters in the pan. When all the batter is in the pan, using a fork, make swirling pattern through the batters to get the beautiful marble design.
- Sprinkle mix chocolate chips over cake and with help of spatula press gently.
- Tab the cake pan on a countertop to release any large air bubbles.
- Put cake pan into the preheated pressure cooker and bake it for 1 hour.
- Adjust sugar according to your taste.
- Baking time may vary.
- If cake batter looks dry, add 2- 4 tbsp of milk.
- If baking in Oven: Bake in the preheated oven at 180 deg Celsius or around 360 Fahrenheit for about 1 hour. The baking time may vary. So keep checking the cake after 40 to 45 minutes.
Pressure Cooker Method:
Grease the baking tin with oil and dust it by sprinkling whole wheat flour over greased surface evenly. Pour the mixture into the greased baking tin.
- Use the baking tin of 6 inches in diameter, so that it can easily get into the pressure cooker.
- Use a 5-liter pressure cooker. It should be big enough to hold the baking pan.
- Baking Tin should be made of Aluminium.
- If baking tin comes into direct contact with the base of the pressure cooker, it can burn ( overbake ) the cake. So use a pressure cooker container which has big holes in it or any aluminum small stand.
- No gasket and whistle are needed. Remove them before baking.
- Don’t add water to the pressure cooker.
How to Bake In A Pressure Cooker?
- Heat the pressure cooker on high heat for 2 minutes. Use sea salt or sand as a layer inside a cooker. Put a steel stand on a layer of salt or sand.
- Now put the cake tin containing the cake batter ( Do not put water inside the pressure cooker).
- Close the pressure cooker lid and do not put the whistle on the lid. Remove the gasket (rubber ring) from the lid.
- Lower the flame after 2 minutes. Let it bake for 50 -60 minutes on low flame. After 60 minutes check the cake with a knife, if the mixture does not stick, it means the cake is done.
- If batter still sticks to knife then again bake for another 10 minutes. Do not open the lid immediately.
- Eggless Pressure Cooker Cake is ready.
Categories: Cooker Cake