Crisp and refreshing Cherry Tomato Spinach salad is an easy way to add vitamins, antioxidants in your diet. Its super easy and ready with few ingredients like cherry tomatoes, fresh spinach leaves, protein pack sprouts with the crunch of flaxseeds and sesame.
Spinach is a superfood comprising of vitamins B, C and E, potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium and omega-3 fatty acids all of which are required for healthy hair growth. Whereas, Cherry tomato, also known as the Hami melon is also consist of four types of carotenoids, which are; alpha, beta-carotene, lutein, and lycopene. They synergies and collaborate to function as good substances to our body.
Cherry Tomato Spinach Salad – Super Healthy Salad
Cherry Tomatoes – 7 (halved)
Whole Green Moong Daal Sprouts – 1/2 cup
Fresh Small Spinach Leaves – 1 cup
Cucumber (small pieces) – 1 medium size
Roasted Flaxseeds & Sesame – 1 tbsp each
Oil – 1/2 tbsp
Juice of One Lemon
Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan over a medium flame and add sprouts. Saute for a minute.
- Add halved cherry tomatoes and spinach leaves. Saute for 2 minutes on low flame.
- Now add salt and switch off the flame. Transfer cooked salad in a bowl and add cucumber.
- Toss with lemon juice, roasted flaxseeds, sesame.
- Enjoy Super healthy salad.