Whole Wheat Pancake is a great recipe for breakfast. These are delicious, soft and very easy to make. It tastes great with homemade chocolate syrup, fresh blueberries, and chopped dry fruits. I replaced all purpose flour with whole wheat flour and it tastes great. My son Reyansh loved it.
Blueberries Whole Wheat Pancakes – Kid’s Special – Breakfast Recipe
Whole Wheat Flour – 1/2 cup
Baking Powder – 1/2 tsp
Brown Sugar – 1 tbsp
Water – 2 tbsp
Warm Milk – 3/4 cup
Oil or Butter – 1 tbsp
A pinch of salt
Chopped dry fruits – 1/4 cup
Chocolate Syrup – 2 tbsp
White Chocolate Chips – 1 tbsp
Fresh Blueberries – 1/2 cup
Butter or oil for roasting
- In a bowl mix whole wheat flour, baking powder, sugar, water, warm milk, oil, berries, and salt. Mix them well and keep it aside for 10 minutes (covered).
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium-low heat. Grease it with little oil.
- When the pan is hot, pour a ladle of batter in the center of the pan.
- The batter will spread itself otherwise spread it with the help of a spoon. Don’t make it thin pancake has to be thick.
- Cook on low heat until bubbles form on the surface. Then flip it over to the other side and cook until its done.
- Repeat the same process for the rest of the batter.
- Place 3 or 4 pancakes on a serving plate. Garnish with some chopped dry fruits, chocolate syrup, berries white chocolate chips. Serve hot.