Tuesday Tip – How to Prevent Milk Boiling Over
Milk is used in every home. Boiling milk is the first task in the morning. Here are a couple of helpful tips to reduce the amount of milk that sticks to the pot and prevent it from boiling over.
Use this trick to prevent it from boiling over.
- Put the milk in the stainless steel heavy bottomed pan and turn the medium heat on.
- Keep a wooden spoon over the pan. The wooden spoon acts as a security valve.
- Even if the milk boils and foams up, it does not spill over.
- This trick also works on boiling daal or lentils.
Use this tip to avoid milk sticking to the bottom of the saucepan.
- Rinse the saucepan with cold water.
- Swirl the water around and pour out, but don’t dry.
- Then add milk and turn on the heat. This little step will prevent milk from sticking to the saucepan.
Categories: Tuesday Tips