Beans Carrot Sabzi is a simple and easy lunch recipe. This stir-fry sabzi made with beans and carrot. It is perfect for lunch or dinner. It’s easy and quick recipe.
Easy Quick Tasty – Beans Carrot Sabzi
Chopped Beans – 1 cup
Chopped Carrot – 1 cup
Finely chopped onion- 1
Finely chopped garlic – 2
Finely chopped ginger – 1 inch
Finely chopped green chilly – 1
Olive oil – 1 tbsp
Mustard seeds or Rai – 1/2 tsp
Curry leaves – 6
Red chili powder – 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder – 1
Sabzi Masala – 1 tsp
Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan on medium heat and add mustard seeds. Allow them to sizzle.
- Then add curry leaves and crackle for a sec.
- Add chopped onion and cook for 3 minutes on medium low flame till translucent.
- Now add chopped garlic and ginger. Saute for 5 minutes.
- Lower the flame and add coriander powder, red chili powder, chopped green chili, sabzi masala.Mix them well.
- Now add boiled beans and carrot and mix well.
- Cook on high flame for 5 minutes stir it continuously.
- Garnish with coriander leaves. Beans Carrot Sabze is ready to serve.
Put chopped beans and carrot in a microwave-safe bowl and add 1/2 cup of water. Cover it up and microwave high power for 10 mins.