Nutrela also known as Soy Mealmaker is a line of high-protein foods in form of soy chunks, nuggets, granules, and mini-chunks. Soybean is rich in dietary fiber which makes it helpful for digestion and bowel movement. Bhindi with Soya granules is a spiced and nutritious sabzi will make an excellent accompaniment for rotis and parathas. A combination of soya granules with bhindi makes it healthier.
Bhindi with Soya Granules
Bhindi -250 gms
Soya granules – 1/2 cup
Finely chopped onion – 1 big
Finely chopped ginger – 1 inch
Finely chopped garlic – 3
Finely chopped coriander – 1/4 cup
Finely chopped green chili – 2
Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
Coriander powder – 1/2 tsp
Sabzi masala – 1/2 tsp
Amchur – 1/2 tsp
Mustard oil – 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
For Soya granules:
- Boil 1 cup of water in a saucepan and add soya granules.
- Boil it for 2 minutes on high flame. Then switch off the flame and covered it for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes drain, squeeze out excess water. Keep it aside.
- Heat the oil, add cumin and allow them to crackle.
- Add the onions and cook until the onions turn golden brown.
- Then add ginger, garlic, green chili. Saute for 2 minutes.
- Lower the flame and add coriander powder, turmeric and sabzi masala. Then add bhindi and cook over medium flame till they are soft.
- Add salt, amchur and mix well.
- Now add soya granules and cook for 5 minutes on medium flame.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with parathas.