Bhindi with Soya granules is a spiced and nutritious sabzi will make an excellent accompaniment for rotis and parathas. A combination of soya granules with bhindi makes it more healthy.
For more Bindi recipe here are some
- Bhindi with Tomato
- Bhindi Do Pyaza
- Sauf Flavored Bhindi
- Sesame Bhindi Recipe
- Bhindi with peanuts
- Bhindi with Curd
- Bhindi with Tangy Curd Gravy
- Bhindi with Soya Nuggets
Bhindi with Soya Granules: Lunch Recipe
Bhindi -250 gms
Soaked & Squeezed soya granules – 1/2 cup
Onions ( chopped lengthwise)- 1 big
Finely chopped ginger – 1 inch
Finely chopped garlic – 3
Finely chopped coriander – 1/4 cup
Finely chopped green chili – 2
Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
Coriander powder – 1/2 tsp
Sabzi masala – 1/2 tsp
Amchur – 1/2 tsp
Mustard oil – 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
For Soya granules:
Soak soya granules in hot water for 20 minutes.
After 20 minutes drain, squeeze out excess water.
- Heat the oil, add cumin and allow them to crackle.
- Add the onions and cook till the onions turn golden brown. Then add ginger, garlic, green chili. Saute for 2 minutes. Now add coriander powder, turmeric and sabzi masala. Then add bhindi and cook over medium flame till they are soft. Add salt, amchur and mix well.
- Now add soya granules and cook for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with parathas.