Beetroot Carrot Apple Smoothie -Vegetable Fruit Smoothie
Smoothie is a quick way to get loads of nutrients into your body at once. This delicious and nutritious smoothie is made with beetroot, carrot, apple, and ginger. This smoothie is rich in vitamin A, K, and has beta carotene from carrots, vitamin C. Polyphenols from the apples and antioxidants, and folate from the beets.
Carrot – 1 medium
Beetroot – 1 small
Apple – 1 medium
Ginger – 1/2 inch
Juice of one lemon
Salt to taste
- Chop beetroot and carrot into small pieces.
- Put it into microwave safe bowl with 1 cup of water and microwave it for 10 minutes on high power.
- After 10 minutes take it out and allow to cool down completely.
- Now add boiled beetroot, carrot, chopped apple, ginger with lemon juice and blend all into a smooth smoothie.
- A healthy and delicious smoothie is ready.
- Don’t add extra water while grinding boiled beetroot and carrot. Use same water in which they are boiled.
- If the smoothie looks thick you can add 1/4 cup more water.