Mix fruit jam is made with lots of fresh fruits like apple, plum, cherries, peach, pineapple, and sugar. Making jam at home is very easy and it tastes better than store one. Serve this mix fruit jam with warm toast.
Apple – 1
Plum – 2
Cherries – 10
Peach – 2
Pineapple slice – 1
Sugar – 1/2 cup
Juice of one lemon
- Cut all fruits into cubes ( All fruits use with skin except pineapple ) and bring to boil into open deep pan with 1/4 cup of water. Slow cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Keep them aside and allow to cool completely.
- Once cool grind it and make a puree. Now add fruit puree and sugar in a deep pan.
- Slow cook for 10 minutes. Once jam starts to thickens, add lemon juice and mix well.
- Enjoy Homemade Mix Fruit Jam with hot parathas.
- Lift jam with a spatula and pour jam, it should flow together and not in drops.
- Pour few drops of a jam on a plate if it spreads then it’s not ready if it stays firm without moving the jam is ready.
- Allow to cool and store in sterilized glass jar.
- Keep jam in the refrigerator after every use. Use a clean and dry spoon. It last long for 2 months.