Malai Ki sabzi or fresh cream sabzi is an amazing, creamy sabzi made with malai, onions, and tomatoes. Malai refers to cream and is the word used to refer to cream that is obtained from all sorts of milk. After boiling when it cools down a thick, yellow-toned layer of fat will form on the surface. This malai ki sabji is mild and creamy lunch recipe made with onions, tomatoes, green chili, ginger, and garlic. Do try – it’s yummy
Malai Ki Sabzi – Perfect Lunch Or Dinner Recipe
Chopped onion (lengthwise) – 2 big
Chopped tomatoes (lengthwise) – 2 big
Finely chopped garlic – 2
Finely chopped ginger – 1 inch
Finely chopped green chili – 2
Cream – 1/2 cup
Mustard seeds or Rai – 1/2 tsp
Curry leaves – 6
Turmeric – 1/4 tsp
Sabzi Masala – 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Few chopped fresh coriander leaves
- Heat an oil in a nonstick pan and add mustard seeds or rai, curry leaves.
- Then add onions cook till translucent then add chopped garlic, garlic. Cook for 2 minutes on a low medium flame.
- Add turmeric, coriander powder, sabzi masala, green chili, and tomatoes. Cook for 5 minutes on high flame (covered).
- After 5 minutes add cream and mix well.
- Now cook it for 5 minutes on low flame and then garnish with chopped coriander leaves. Serve with hot parathas or roties.