Chocolate Milk Powder Cake is a perfect with evening tea. It has a rich flavor of milk powder with the wholesome goodness of whole wheat flour, milk, and have a crunch of walnuts. You can mak
Whole Wheat Flour – 1 cup
Milk powder – 1/2 cup
Cocoa powder – 4 tbsp
Refined Oil – 1/4 cup
Milk – 3/4 cup
Powdered white sugar – 1/2 cup
Baking powder – 1/2 tsp
Baking soda or Eno – 1/4 tsp
Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
White Chocolate Chips – 1/4 cup
Chopped walnuts – 1/4 cup
A pinch of salt
Dry Ingredients – Sieve whole wheat flour, milk powder, cocoa powder, baking soda or eno and baking powder, salt together. Add chopped walnuts and mix well. Keep it aside.
Wet Ingredients – Mix sugar, oil and milk, vanilla essence in a grinder until smooth.
Mix both dry and wet mixtures and make a smooth batter.
Pour batter into a greased baking tin and sprinkle white chocolate chips over the cake batter. Bake for 50 minutes.
* Baking time may vary.
*Toss white chocolate chips with 1/2 tbsp of whole wheat flour before sprinkling on the cake.
Pressure Cooker Method:
Grease the baking tin with oil and dust it by sprinkling whole wheat flour over greased surface evenly. Pour the mixture into the greased baking tin.
- Use the baking tin of 6 inches in diameter, so that it can easily get into the pressure cooker.
- Use a 5-liter pressure cooker. It should be big enough to hold the baking pan.
- Baking Tin should be made of Aluminium.
- If baking tin comes into direct contact with the base of the pressure cooker, it can burn ( over bake ) the cake. So use pressure cooker container which has big holes in it or any aluminum small stand.
- No gasket and whistle are needed. Remove them before baking.
- Don’t add water to the pressure cooker.
Heat the pressure cooker on high heat for 2 minutes.
Use sea salt or sand as a layer inside a cooker. Put a steel stand on a layer of salt or sand. Now put the cake tin containing the cake batter ( Do not put water inside the pressure cooker).
Close the pressure cooker lid and do not put the whistle on the lid. Remove the gasket (rubber ring) from the lid. Lower the flame after 2 minutes.
Let it bake for 50 minutes on low flame. After 40 minutes check cake with a knife, if the mixture does not stick, it means the cake is done. If batter still sticks to knife then again bake for 10 minutes. Do not open the lid immediately.
Do not open the lid immediately.
After 10 minutes open the lid to check whether the cake is done. Put a knife inside the cake.
If the mixture does not stick to it, it means the cake is done.
Enjoy eggless pressure cooker cake.
Categories: Cooker Cake