Bhindi do pyaza as name says the presence of double the quantity of onions. It is simple, quick and easy to make sabzi recipe made from okra, onions. It’s perfect for lunch or dinner.
Bhindi ( chopped lengthwise) -250 gms
Onions ( chopped lengthwise)- 2 big
Finely chopped ginger – 1 inch
Finely chopped garlic – 3
Finely chopped coriander – 1/4 cup
Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
Mustard seeds or Rai – 1/2 tsp
Curd – 1/4 cup
Coriander powder – 1/2 tsp
Sabzi Masala – 1/2 tsp
Amchur – 1 tsp
Olive oil – 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
- Heat the oil, add cumin, mustard seeds or rai and allow them to crackle.
- Add the onions, ginger, garlic, green chili and cook till the onions turn golden brown.
- Add coriander powder and sabzi masala. Add the curd and salt and cook for 2 to 3 more minutes.
- Then add the bhindi and cook over medium flame till they are soft. Add amchur and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.Serve hot with parathas.