Beat the heat with – Cucumber Pineapple Lemonade. Refreshing summer cooler made with fruit and vegetable combination. In summers, Cucumbers are important to add to your diet because they’re 95% water and naturally detoxify your body; are high in Vitamins A, B, and C.
Whereas, Pineapple is loaded with vitamin C, fiber, vitamin B2, B6, manganese, and potassium. Cucumbers are a valuable source of conventional antioxidant nutrients including vitamin C, beta-carotene, and manganese.
Cucumber Pineapple Lemonade
Pineapple ( Cubes ) -1 cup
Cucumber – 2 medium
Juice of one lemon
Black Salt – 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Cold Water – 1 & 1/2 cups
Slices of cucumber and pineapple for garnishing
Mixer or hand Blender Method
- Trim off the ends of cucumber and slice into small pieces.
- Also put pineapple cubes and purée in a blender or hand blender for 2-3 minutes, adding a little of water (1 cup).
- Set a fine mesh strainer over a bowl and strain the puree.
- Now add 1/2 cup chilled water, lemon juice, black salt, and salt. Mix them well.
- Garnish with cucumber and pineapple slices.