Healthy Protein Rich Lunch Recipe
Paneer Soya Bhurji – An easy healthy and protein rich dish to serve with parathas or chappati.
Panner crumbled – 200 gms or 1 cup
Soya granules – 1/4 cup
Olive oil – 2 tbsp
Cumin – 1/ 2 tsp
Turmeric – 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder – 1
Sabzi Masala – 1 tsp
Finely chopped onion- 1
Finely chopped tomato – 2
Finely chopped garlic – 2
Finely chopped ginger – 2 tbsp
Finely chopped green chilly – 1
Finely chopped coriander leaves – 1/4 cup
Juice of one Lemon
Salt to taste
- Boil 1/2 cup of water and soak soya granules for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes drain, squeeze out excess water.
2. Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan and add cumin seed. When the seeds crackle, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for a min. Now add ginger, garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Now add ginger, garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add the tomatoes, coriander powder, turmeric, sabzi masala. Mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
5. Add the crumbled paneer, soya granules and mix well and cook on a medium flame for another 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Add lemon juice and mix well.
6. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve.