Tasty Tuesday Recipe – Best Use Of Leftover Bread
Bread Poha is the easy and tasty snack recipe made with leftover bread, veggies and curd.
Bread slices – 10
( chopped into small pieces )
Oil – 2 tbsp
Mustard seeds or Rai – 1 tsp
Thick curd – 4 tbsp
Finely chopped green chili – 2
Finely chopped onion – 1
Finely chopped capsicum – 1/2 cup
Finely chopped coriander leaves – 1/4 cup
Juice of one lemon
Salt to taste
- Chopped bread into small pieces. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the green chilies, onions, capsicum and saute on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
4. Add the curd and cook for 1 min.
5. Add the crumbled bread, lemon juice, salt, and coriander, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
6. Serve hot.
* Use good and heavy non-stick pan.
Categories: Snack Recipes