Oats Moong Daal Tikki is the delicious combo of moong dal and oats. This tikki is rich fiber and protein because of its main ingredients oats and moong daal. It is very easy and yummy snack recipe.
Healthy Moong Daal Tikki
Yellow Moong dal -1/2 cup
Homemade Oats Flour – 1/2 cup
Yogurt – 2 tbsp
Rava or Sooji – 2 tbsp
Finely chopped onion – 1 small
Ginger and garlic ( finely chopped ) – 1 tsp
Finely chopped green chili – 1
Chaat masala – 2 tsp
Red chili powder – 1tsp
Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
Garam masala powder – 1/4 tsp
Finely chopped coriander leaves – 1/4 cup
Salt – to taste
Oil for shallow frying
- Wash and soak moong dal in 2 cups of water for 4 hours or overnight.
2. Drain and cook with about 1 cup water until soft. Allow it to cool completely. Grind boil moong dal in a grinder ( no water) into a coarse mixture.
3. In a bowl, combine grounded daal with the rest of the above ingredients ( except oil).
Now shape mixture into round flat cutlets. Heat a non-stick
4. Heat a non-stick tava, drizzle 1 tsp oil and cook the cutlets over medium low flame. 5. Drizzle 1 tsp oil on top and cook until the cutlets turn golden brown on both the sides, turning once or twice in between.
5. Drizzle 1 tsp oil on top and cook until the cutlets turn golden brown on both the sides, turning once or twice in between.
Serve hot with amchur chutney with brown sugar.