Oats Cheese Cutlets with Carrots – It’s yummy and healthy.
Oats cheese cutlets is a healthy and easy snack made with oats, carrots, potato, and cheese. It is perfect tea time snack and also school snack for kids. I made these cutlets with very little oil instead of deep frying.
For Cutlets –
Homemade Oats Flour – 1 cup
Boiled& Mashed potatoes – 1 big
Boiled carrot – 3 medium
Finely chopped green chili – 2
Red chili powder – 1/4 tsp
Chaat masala – 1/2 tsp
Roasted Cumin powder – 1/2 tsp
Olive oil – 1 tsp
Salt to taste
For coating –
Cornflakes crumbs – 1/2 cup
Oregano – 1 tsp
For stuffing –
Cheese strips (cut into thin strips ) – 3
Oil for shallow fry
- Mix all above ingredients mentioned under cutlets and make a soft dough.
- Keep dough in the refrigerator ( covered ) for half an hour.
- Divide the mixture into small portions. Stuffed cutlets with one thin cheese strip and roll them into cutlet shape.
- Dab the cutlets in corn flakes oregano crumbs and let it rest for 10 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Heat little oil in pan and place cutlets in a pan. Shallow fry till both sides are golden brown and crisp.
- Serve hot with tea
For cornflakes crumbs:
Take a 1/2 cup of cornflakes and run it in a food processor into a fine powder.
Categories: Snack Recipes