Easy Quick Tasty Snack – Rava Capsicum Cutlets
It is quick and easy snack recipe made with rava or known as sooji, tri-color capsicum.
Capsicum is low in calories and contains 0 grams of fat and their mildly sweet flavor makes green bell peppers versatile enough to include a wide variety of nutritious recipes.
They come in red and yellow color too.
Here is a good way to add three colors capsicum in one dish.
Rava – 1/2 cup
Finely chopped onion – 1
Water – 1 cup
Finely chopped tri-color capsicum – 1 cup
Oil – 1 tsp
Finely chopped green chili – 1
Salt to taste
Tea rusk crumbs – 1/2 cup
Oil for shallow fry
- Heat 1 cup of water in a pan and add ingredients mentioned under cutlets. Cook and stir it continuously till mixture starts leaving the surface.
- Now let it cool for 10 minutes.
- Take rusk crumbs on a plate. Rava Capsicum cutlet mixture should be little warm.
- Divide mixture into small portions and make cutlets.
- Dab the cutlets in a rusk crumbs. Keep aside for 5 minutes.
- Heat little oil in pan and place cutlets in a pan. Fry till both sides are golden brown and crisp.
- Serve hot with amchur gur chutney and guava coriander chutney.
* For Tea Rusk crumbs:
Take a 3 tea rusk and run it in a food processor into a fine powder.
* Make cutlets when the mixture is little warm.
* You can add any vegetables.
Categories: Snack Recipes