Oreo Walnut Brownie – This cake is so easy to make, just with a few ingredients and delicious brownie are ready.
Chocolate Oreo biscuit – 20 pairs
Milk – 1 cup
Eno – 3/4 tsp ( 1/2 tsp + 1/4 tsp )
Sugar – 1/4 cup
Chopped Walnuts – 1/2 cup
( coated with all-purpose flour )
Mix oreo biscuits, milk, and sugar in a grinder.
Now add Eno and walnuts.
Pour batter into the greased baking pan and tab it.
Bake in the cooker for 40 minutes.
Pressure Cooker Method:
Grease the baking tin with oil and dust it by sprinkling whole wheat flour over greased surface evenly. Pour the mixture into the greased baking tin.
- Use the baking tin of 6 inches in diameter, so that it can easily get into the pressure cooker.
- Use a 5-liter pressure cooker. It should be big enough to hold the baking pan.
- Baking Tin should be made of Aluminium.
- If baking tin comes into direct contact with the base of the pressure cooker, it can burn ( over bake ) the cake. So use pressure cooker container which has big holes in it or any aluminum small stand.
- No gasket and whistle are needed. Remove them before baking.
- Don’t add water to the pressure cooker.
Heat the pressure cooker on high heat for 2 minutes.
Use sea salt or sand as a layer inside a cooker. Put a steel stand on a layer of salt or sand. Now put the cake tin containing the cake batter ( Do not put water inside the pressure cooker).
Close the pressure cooker lid and do not put the whistle on the lid. Remove the gasket (rubber ring) from the lid. Lower the flame after 2 minutes.
Let it bake for 40 minutes on low flame. After 35 minutes check cake with a knife, if the mixture does not stick, it means the cake is done. If batter still sticks to knife then again bake for 5 minutes. Do not open the lid immediately.
Do not open the lid immediately.
After 10 minutes open the lid to check whether the cake is done. Put a knife inside the cake.
If the mixture does not stick to it, it means the cake is done.
Enjoy eggless cooker cake.
Categories: Cooker Cake