Yummy Calcium Rich Healthy Fruit Raita – It is a healthy and yummy raita prepared with thick curd and fresh fruits. Curd or dahi is a rich source of calcium. It’s very easy and quick summer recipe.
Yummy Calcium Rich Healthy Fruit Raita
Fresh Thick curd* – 1 cup
Fruits cut into small cubes – 1 cup
( Apple, Banana, Kiwi, Grapes, Pomegranate)
Sugar – 1 tbsp ( Optional )
Chopped Dry fruits – 2 tbsp
Roasted peanuts – 2 tbsp
Roasted cumin powder – 1/2 tsp
Chaat masala – 1/4 tsp
Black salt – 1/4 tsp
Salt to taste
- Whisk the curd until smooth.
- Add all spices, salt, nuts, chopped fruits and mix well.
- Garnish with peanuts and pomegranate and serve.
* Sugar is optional.
* If curd is little sour add 4 tbsp of milk.
* How to make a Thick Curd:
- Place a colander over a container to collect curd water. Simply put curd in a colander and keep aside for 1 hour.
- After one hour covers a colander and place a bowl under it and keep in the refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight.
- The thick curd is ready to use.