Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake in Pressure Cooker
Chocolate and Peanut – Combine these to make this irresistible yummy, super moist cake.
Whole Wheat Flour – 1 & 1/2 cup
Powdered Sugar – 1 cup
Cocoa powder – 1/4 cup
Warm water – 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp
Milk – 1/2 cup
Baking powder – 2 tsp
Crushed roasted peanuts – 1/4 cup
Homemade Peanut Butter – 1/4 cup
Refined Oil – 6 tbsp
- Dry Ingredients – Sieve whole wheat flour, baking powder and add crushed peanuts. Mix well and keep aside.
- Wet Ingredients – In a grinder mix sugar, oil, warm water, and milk until smooth mixture.
- Mix both dry and wet mixtures together.
- Take out 1/2 cup of prepared batter and mix with 1/4 cup of peanut butter. Mix it well.
- Add cocoa powder and 2 tbsp of hot water in remaining cake batter. Mix it well. Now both batters are ready.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup of the chocolate batter into the baking pan. Spoon peanut butter batter over the chocolate layer, keeping batter away from the edges of the pan. Spoon remaining chocolate cake batter over the peanut butter layer. Tab the baking pan. Bake for 60 minutes in a pressure cooker.
You can decrease or increase the amount of sugar according to your taste.
Pressure Cooker Method:
Grease the baking tin with oil and dust it by sprinkling whole wheat flour over greased surface evenly. Pour the mixture into the greased baking tin.
- Use the baking tin of 6 inches in diameter, so that it can easily get into the pressure cooker.
- Use a 5-liter pressure cooker. It should be big enough to hold the baking pan.
- Baking Tin should be made of Aluminium.
- If baking tin comes into direct contact with the base of the pressure cooker, it can burn ( over bake ) the cake. So use pressure cooker container which has big holes in it or any aluminum small stand.
- No gasket and whistle are needed. Remove them before baking.
- Don’t add water to the pressure cooker.
Heat the pressure cooker on high heat for 2 minutes.
Use sea salt or sand as a layer inside a cooker. Put a steel stand on a layer of salt or sand. Now put the cake tin containing the cake batter ( Do not put water inside the pressure cooker).
Close the pressure cooker lid and do not put the whistle on the lid. Remove the gasket (rubber ring) from the lid. Lower the flame after 2 minutes.
Let it bake for 60 minutes on low flame. After 60 minutes switch off the heat. Do not open the lid immediately.
After 10 minutes open the lid to check whether the cake is done. Put a knife inside the cake.
If the mixture does not stick to it, it means the cake is done.
Enjoy eggless pressure cooker cake.
Categories: Cooker Cake