Sprouts contain a significant amount of protein and dietary fiber, as well as vitamin K, folate, vitamin C, vitamin A. If you are looking for weight loss diets with good taste, then sprouts can replace them all.
Whereas Oats are loaded with dietary fiber and have a range of healthy cholesterol lowering properties.
Sprouts Oats Cutlets is very easy and nutritious snack with goodness of oats and sprouts..
Sprouts – 1 cup
Roasted Oats – 1 cup
Finely chopped onion – 1 medium
Finely chopped garlic- 2
Finely chopped coriander leaves – 1/4 cup
Finely chopped green chilly – 1
Tumeric – 1/4 tsp
Coriander powder – 1/2 tsp
Sabzi masala or pav bhaji masala – 1/2 tsp
Crushed Roasted Peanuts – 3 tbsp
Salt to taste
Oil for shallow frying
- Microwave sprouts with 1/2 cup of water for 5 mins. Drain off the water. Let the sprouts cool. Then slightly chopped or grind boiled sprouts.
- Microwave roasted oats with 1 cup of water. Let it cool completely.
- Mix ground sprouts, microwave oats and other above ingredients (except oil ) and make a soft dough. Keep it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Now apply little water on your hands. Take some lemon size portion and make cutlets.
- Heat little oil in pan and place cutlets in a pan. Shallow fry till both sides are golden brown and crisp.
- Serve hot with chutney.