Dessert From Fruit – Apple Jalebi
Apple Jalebi is easy and super delicious dessert. The fruity flavor from apple very well blends in this sweet.
Apple ( cut into round shapes ) – 2
Maida -1 cup
Besan or gram flour – 2 tsp
Curd -1/2 cup
Water – 1/4 cup
Eno – a pinch
Maida or refined flour – 2 tbsp
Cinnamon Powder – 1 tsp
For sugar syrup:
Sugar – 2 cups
Water – 1 cup
1 lemon juice
Cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
Oil for frying
Slice almond for garnishing.
- First, make sugar syrup. Mix sugar in a cup of water. Boil for 2-3 times and then turn off the gas ( add lemon juice and cardamom powder ).
- Mix maida and besan. Add curd and water and finally add soda. Mix well.
For Apple rings:
Cut the slices of the apple and with the help of a bottle cap cut the middle portion of the slice.
- Heat the oil in a kadai. Coat each apple rings in a maida and cinnamon powder then dips the apple rings in the batter and deep-fry in oil till they turn brown.
- Then remove from the kadai & put into the sugar syrup for 1 minute.
- Remove fast from the sugar syrup & then put hot jalebi into the plate.
Serve immediately with sliced almonds.