Whole Wheat Pancake or Meetha Chilla or Sweet Dosa.
It is sour as well as sweet in taste. Chilla is made with less oil and whole wheat can be served as a good breakfast recipe. You can also pack pancake in your kid’s tiffin.
It can be made with jaggery or white sugar or brown sugar.
Wheat Flour – 1 cup
Brown sugar – 1/4 cup
Curd – 1/2 cup
Water – 1/4 cup
Roasted fennel powder – 1/4 tsp
Salt a pinch
- Mix all above ingredients. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Add more water (2 tbsp ) if the mixture is little thick.
- Pour 2-3 drops of oil into the hot pan.
- Take 4 tablespoons mixture and spread it on the pan making a round shape like dosa.
- Cook pancake on low flame. Cook pancake from both sides till light brown.
Serve hot with milk, tea or coffee.
Categories: Sweet Treat