Super Duper Healthy Chocolate Brownies
No Maida No Sugar No Butter And yes it’s Eggless Too
All goodness of whole wheat flour, oats, and sweetness of jaggery makes these brownie ” Super Duper Healthy ”
Whole Wheat Flour – 1 cup
Homemade Oats Flour – 1/2 cup
Grated Jaggery – 3/4 cup
Cocoa powder – 4 tbsp
Baking Soda or Eno – 1 tsp
Refined Oil – 5 tbsp
Milk – 1 cup ( cold )
Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp
Chopped walnuts – 1/4 cup
- Dry ingredients: Shift whole wheat flour, oats powder, baking soda or eno, cocoa powder. Mix chopped walnuts and keep aside.
- Wet ingredients: In a grinder add milk, vanilla essence, grated jaggery, oil and mix until smooth.
- Now mix both dry and wet ingredients.
- Transfer brownies batter into greased square baking pan and tab it. Bake in the cooker for 45 minutes.
* Adjust jaggery according to your taste.
* Baking time may vary.
* You can replace jaggery with brown sugar or white sugar.
Pressure Cooker Method:
Grease the baking tin with oil and dust it by sprinkling whole wheat flour over greased surface evenly. Pour the mixture into the greased baking tin.
- Use the baking tin of 6 inches in diameter, so that it can easily get into the pressure cooker.
- Use a 5-liter pressure cooker. It should be big enough to hold the baking pan.
- Baking Tin should be made of Aluminium.
- If baking tin comes into direct contact with the base of the pressure cooker, it can burn ( over bake ) the cake. So use pressure cooker container which has big holes in it or any aluminum small stand.
- No gasket and whistle are needed. Remove them before baking.
- Don’t add water to the pressure cooker.
Heat the pressure cooker on high heat for 2 minutes.
Use sea salt or sand as a layer inside a cooker. Put a steel stand on a layer of salt or sand. Now put the cake tin containing the cake batter ( Do not put water inside the pressure cooker).
Close the pressure cooker lid and do not put the whistle on the lid. Remove the gasket (rubber ring) from the lid. Lower the flame after 2 minutes.
Let it bake for 45 minutes on low flame. After 45 minutes switch off the heat. Do not open the lid immediately.
After 10 minutes open the lid to check whether the cake is done. Put a knife inside the cake.
If the mixture does not stick to it, it means the cake is done.
Enjoy eggless pressure cooker cake.
Categories: Cooker Cake