Two Ingredients Treat – Peanut Ladoo With Jaggery
Peanut Ladoo is made with peanuts and jaggery as main ingredients. It’s very easy, quick and tastes delicious and healthy too.
- Remove the skin of peanuts. Grind them into coarse powder and reserve 1/4 cup.
- Grind remaining peanuts into a fine powder.
- Now add grated jaggery and again grind it.
- Take out the mixture in a plate and add 1/4 cup of coarsely peanut powder, cardamom powder, salt. Mix well.
- Make Ladoos and enjoy.
* You can also add dry fruits of your choice.
* If you want sweeter add 1 cup of jaggery or if you want less add 1/2 cup of jaggery.
* With the same mixture, you can make modak too.
* Instead of Jaggery you can add white sugar or brown sugar.
* The peanut mixture should be slightly warm when making ladoos. Once it starts cooling it will be difficult to bind them together.
Categories: Sweet Treat