Easy Quick Healthy Wholesome Breakfast – It is super easy and quick breakfast which is best served with your favorite chutney. It is also known as “aate ka chilla”. It’s healthy and complete breakfast – it has the wholesome goodness of whole wheat and vegetables.
Whole Wheat Dosa – Complete Breakfast
For Dosa Batter:
Whole Wheat Flour – 1 cup
Sooji – 3 tbsp
Water – 2 & 1/2 cup
Finely chopped capsicum – 1
Grated carrot – 1
Finely chopped onion – 1 Big
Finely chopped green chilli – 2
Finely chopped dhania leaves – 1/4 cup
Red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
Tumeric- 1/4 tsp
Coriander powder – 1/2 tsp
Roasted cumin powder – 1/4 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil for roasting
- Combine all the ingredients under dosa batter and all spices. Make a batter. Let it rest for half an hour.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, pour a ladleful of batter and spread it in a circular motion to make a dosa.
- Cook from one side, using a little oil, turn over and cook on the other side as well.
- Serve hot with chutney or sauce.
* The batter should be watery, not too watery, but thin than the usual dosa batter.
* This dosa will take a little longer time to get cooked than regular.