Healthy eating can be difficult when resources and time are scarce. Luckily, we have “microwave “will do all the work. The best way to make your cooking fast and easy by cooking vegetables in the microwave.
Just wash, dry, and microwave for a few minutes, and your veggies are ready to eat.
Easy Quick Tasty
Gajar Matar Sabzi
Pea* – 3/4 cup
Carrot* – 1 cup
Olive oil – 1 tbsp
Cumin – 1/ 2 tsp
Coriander powder – 1
Sabzi masala – 1 tsp
Finely chopped onion- 1
Finely chopped garlic – 2
Finely chopped ginger – 2 tbsp
Finely chopped green chilly – 1
Salt to taste
- Put carrot and peas in a microwave-safe bowl and add 1/2 cup of water. Cover it up and microwave high power for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan on medium heat and add cumin Seeds. Allow them to sizzle.
- Add chopped onion, garlic and ginger. Saute for 5 minutes.
- Add coriander powder, sabzi masala, green chilies and add boiled vegetables.
- Mix well. Cook for 2 minutes on high flame.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
Gajar Matar Sabzi is ready to serve.
*Drain water from Vegetable before adding into Masalas.